Monday, May 21, 2007


This week’s assignment, should I choose to accept it – write about technology. That’s rather broad don’t you think? Technically speaking, I could write about a toaster or my Venus shaver but I think the idea was to expound upon what we learned this week. So, toasters and vibrating razors are out, flickr, in.

We read a lot about mash-ups and whatnot and I figured what better way to prove that I actually did the lesson than to create my very own mish-mash, ay? So here she is folks, my very own librarian’s trading card, hot off the presses. That’s right, I found the image on flickr and then put the creative juices to work at
Trading Card Maker. Oo la la.


3 comments:

xxxx said...

Hi Felecia,
Don't worry about not reading the fine print, I can't read my own handwriting and apparently, neither can my daughter. I asked her to read my calendar to me this morning. I'd made a note to talk with Marie about swapping days as facilitators. Jessie squinted and said, "something about a face tattoo". Love your calling card.
Jean

The Hopeful Gardener said...

OK - now I'm impressed. What a smashing mash-up! :)

Marie said...

Aren't you the fancy one now.... :)