Monday, July 23, 2007

3-2-1!



This week we were to check-out and download videos and podcasts. This is VERY exciting since that means I got to meander through YouTube. Anybody remember the old show 3-2-1-Contact?! I used to LOVE IT!!! What about the Bloudhound Gang mystery show? What a hoot. The best episode was when they went to that spooky house that had the train going around with the cardboad sillhoutes attached to make it look like there were people inside. So very clever...

Anyway. Been having some troubles loading stuff directly to my blog. I keep getting a nice red FORBIDDEN message when I type in my username and password (which are actually valid). I've been able to get around them by just copying and pasting the HTML code. Don't I feel all geeked out.

Lots of potential for this technology for the library. I can just see a video tour of the facilities that folks can download, tutorials, etc. Now, if we could just find the time.

No comments: