Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The End

This is it. Last post. I can’t believe It’s been nine weeks…well maybe ten or twelve, but that’s besides the point. We have finished. We have survived 23 Things and lived to tell the tale. I tried to find a clip of Chris Isaak’s “End of Everything” video on YouTube, but apparently no one loves song but me. It would have been absolutely perfect for the post. Alas.

I’m glad I sucked it up and did this. I’m a techno-phobe. It doesn’t seem like it, but it’s true – so this gave me a real excuse to swallow the bile and venture into blogland. Three cheers. I’m also not afraid to cut and paste html now. Impressive, hmmm? Who gets a blue star (they look cooler than the gold ones)? I do! I do! I can already see where all this Web 2.0 stuff is going to come in handy. It’s nice to be able to have conversations with folks when they ask, “So what is this Two Lives I keep hearing so much about?” I guess it’s an improvement over, “So, there was this mystery where someone dies. It was written in 1975. It had a blue cover. Can you help me?”

I won’t say goodbye. Season finales tend to be so overrated, just ta for now.

PS - Picture by Pingüino

1 comment:

Marie said...

I know you haven't updated this in a dogs age -- but I tagged you to share 7 things --- you can always just ignore me....or share 7 things just cause.